This is a 2-day class, held on consecutive days, designed to provide the necessary training for Private Investigators and Armored Car Personnel to get their Armed credentials. It is NOT the course required to become an Armed Security Officer.
- Proper Care and Maintenance of the Firearm
- Civil Liability of the Use of Firearms
- Criminal Liability of the Use of Firearms
- Firearms Retention and Storage
- Deadly Force
- Justifiable Deadly Force
- Range Safety
- Principles of Marksmanship
- Practical Firearms Handling and Safety
- Judgmental Shooting
- Dim Low-Level Light Shooting Familiarization
- DCJS Qualification Course of Fire
Course Time: 16 Hours
Advance sign-up is required, and your seat will ONLY be reserved upon receipt of payment.