Our distinctive approach to officer safety and multifunctional utility is evident the moment you step through our doors. A facility of this magnitude offers the rare opportunity to rely on one location for all of your department’s training needs. Inside you’ll find:
- An enclosed live-fire shoot house that can simulate an almost infinite number of real-world scenarios
- A classroom/prep room next to the shoot house and tac range
- Ability to conduct department certification and recertification courses
- Tactical training
- Diversion training in the live-fire shoot house or tactical range
- Night/low-light training regardless of the time of day
- Turning target systems and running man target
Visit CSA to see how our meticulous planning, design, and technology can support your rigorous and uncompromising standards of training.
Other facilities may offer some of the same benefits and features as CSA, but getting everything you need may require sending officers all over the country. And that costs valuable time and money. Here, everything is under one roof.
In addition to saving your department money, scheduling officer training at CSA offers these benefits:
- Secure storage of equipment
- On-site Armorer
- 24-hour availability for shift training
- Use contracts or daily rates
- Private, secure entrance
- Locker rooms and showers on the premises
- Access to safety officers and trainers to assist your department as needed
THE SHOOT HOUSE
The reconfigurable walls of our rifle-rated shoot house allow for a more realistic training environment than other facilities, thanks to a three-component system consisting of:
- Ballistic steel plates as the primary wall structure
- Ballistic steel double plates on one or both sides of the wall in the high impact zone where shoot houses see the most damage
- Easily replaceable plywood that covers the wall and preserves bullet fragments on impact
Our custom target control system works through a wireless interface between an on-range computer and the targets, which means the rifle-rated range can be easily operated by a single hand-held remote control. The system has preloaded programs and can be set to run at different timing intervals. Additionally, the remote allows you to face or edge targets on demand.
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS SAFETY ACT (L.E.O.S.A)
The Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act of 2004 allows qualified retired and separated law enforcement officers, military police officers, civilian police officers within the Department of Defense to carry a concealed handgun under the provisions of Chapter 44 of Title 18, United States Code, Section 926b and 926c. The required firearms qualification course is offered in accordance with the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Standards.
CALL 804-266-AMMO x126 to make an appointment or stop by for your L.E.O.S.A. Qualification.
SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING
Our goal is to provide the law enforcement community with premiere training opportunities in a secure, upscale environment. Contact us today to find out how we can serve the needs of your department.