Utah Concealed Firearm Permit
Our Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Classes adhere to the Utah Department of Public Safety, BCI requirements found at the Utah BCI Website. This is NOT an NRA training course. It is the Utah-required BCI Concealed Firearm Permit (CCW / CFP) education course, taught by a Utah BCI-certified instructor.
Students should NOT bring a firearm or live ammunition to class. Standard firearms handling exercises are conducted in a dry-fire environment with no live ammo in the classroom. Students are provided with a CD-ROM with all class materials including the required course outline, Utah Laws and Information, and bonus materials. Please note that the entire class is in English.
Persons taking the class must be:
- Law-abiding adults 21 years of age or older
- Legal residents of the United States of America
- Eligible to legally handle firearms (NO convicted felons / illegal drug users / persons with Domestic Violence issues / etc)
- Meet all of the qualifications to apply for a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit.
- Students must be in attendance and attentive for the entire duration of the class.
- Note taking materials
- Photo ID (Driver License or State ID Card)
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to the Cancellation Policy: All courses are non-refundable. With minimum ADVANCED notice of 48 hours, one course reschedule will be permitted for another future course date. Students must be present for the duration of the course. Please arrive promptly to keep the class on schedule. If you have any questions, please email Reese at RHaller@ColonialShooting.com.
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to the Cancellation Policy below.