This position is an integral behind-the-scenes role. The Data Entry Admin will be responsible for entering and tracking data for various business applications to include membership, email marketing, and surveying.
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields for subsequent entry, using the keyboard.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Upload contacts and send weekly surveys utilizing email software.
- Manage and maintain contact and membership databases.
- Daily cash settlement
- Project-based work as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Formal Education & Certification
- Work requires communications, analytical and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Requires 1 or more years of experience in an administrative support role, corporate environment, or related area(s)
Skills & Abilities
- Good computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite including basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good Typing skills preferably at 65 or more WPM
- Attention to detail
- Upbeat, motivated, and ambitious
- Reliable and punctual
The required physical demands to perform the essential functions of this job include the ability to stand for long periods of time, walking, hearing, seeing, use of hands and arms, and the use of legs to lift. Additionally, the employee must physically be able to hold, lift and operate all types of firearms. This individual must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee can expect to regularly work in an environment that provides for high levels of noise, dust and possible exposure to lead.