JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT WELL ARMED WOMAN MEETING!
First Meeting Complimentary
$10 Range Fee
First Tuesday of Each Month
from 6:30PM – 8:30PM
18 years & older
All Experience Levels
Firearm(s), Range Bag, Eye & Ear Protection, Ammo, Extra Mags
INTERESTED IN LEARNING TO SHOOT?
TWAW’S mission is to EDUCATE, EQUIP & EMPOWER women as they strive to make important personal choices in their lives, by helping women within the Richmond community. We invite women 21 years & older, of all experience levels to join us for our next meeting. The Richmond, VA Chapter meets the first Tuesday of each month from approximately 6:30PM-8:30PM. Times may vary slightly.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR WOMEN WHO…
- Are just beginning the journey of buying, shooting & caring for firearms and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Want to share their knowledge and experience to help other women
- Want to have some FUN and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of women
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Both eye & ear protection–or a few bucks to rent them
- Firearm(s) if you have them–or $10 to rent one (usually costs $17)
- Ammo or money to purchase at the meeting
- Business cards if you would like to network
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE RICHMOND CHAPTER?
WHO ARE WE?
The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapters are an organization of more than 200 local chapters across the nation, focused on introducing women to the world of firearms. Our mission is to EDUCATE, EQUIP & EMPOWER women as they strive to make important personal choices in their lives. We are women helping women to discover our passion, develop our skills and build new relationships within our communities. New or experienced, young or mature, interested in protection or just for fun…come join us!
WHY JOIN THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
- Your membership to the National TWAW organization makes your local chapter possible! The National organization provides the foundation that supports all of our chapters and chapter leaders
- Monthly meetings and shoots with passionate, trained leaders and instructors
- Exclusive events to enhance your training and expand your interests
- Traveling? Moving? No worries. Your membership is valid at any of our 200+ chapters!
- Insurance coverage for your chapter’s monthly meetings
- Access to private Facebook group and emails for sharing information with other members
- Articles, tips, emails & research, as well as the monthly TWAW newsletter
- Personalized and group training in a safe environment geared toward the female shooter
- Your own TWAW hat…Great for shooting and for sharing your support in the community
- Best of all–camaraderie & friendship with other women
DO I NEED TO JOIN TO ATTEND THE MEETINGS?
- Guests may attend one complimentary observation meeting. Membership is required for continuing participation.
- Membership is $50 annually–that’s less than a latte a month!
- Range fees are $10 per meeting, ($20+ value). No range fee if you are a member of Colonial Shooting Academy.
- Joining is easy! If you are 21 years or older and legally eligible to purchase a firearm, join the Richmond, VA TWAW Chapter.
MEET THE CHAPTER LEADER
(804)266-AMMO ext. 132
PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
If you are not comfortable both loading & unloading your firearm, please indicate this in your RSVP email.